Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 1: Marietta, Georgia

Our hotel is beautiful! I can't get over how nice it is (and it's really a good price). The first evening we got here, we went to dinner at Applebees, got some icecream at a really cute icecream parlor and walked around to different shops. Here are some pictures of the events on July 3.

Our hotel

Our room
The view...so pretty! It's a golf course.
I love this bathroom! The lights are so cool and I like the wallpaper. :)



The beak and eyes of this chicken actually move! Even though I do not like KFC, this is sweet!
Marietta Square...reminds me of Stars Hollow (Gilmore Girls) ha






Center of Square


We need to get more pictures of us on this trip. We will try and post more tonight after the fireworks! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment