For his birthday, I thought it would be nice to list 29 reasons why I love him. I'm sure I could think of plenty more, but since he's 29, I'll stick to that number. It's no 29 dollars, but I think it means a little more.
In no particular order... (just what came to my mind)
1. his kindness
2. his love of animals
3. his love of family
4. that he is such a hard worker and has been working so diligently in grad school
5. his soft heart...even though he acts tough sometimes
6. how much he cares for me, Oliver, and Wembley
7. when he wakes up from is sleep really fast then asks me questions that are regarding to work, video games, or space
8. he is so good with little kids
9. his support for me in school and work
10. how much he he loves his new car! haha
11. his good cooking
12. that he will watch How I Met Your Mother and Bethanny Ever After with me and loves both!
13. that he never asks how much I spent or makes me feel bad for buying something nice for our house, me, or him :)
14. that he randomly brings me home flowers
15. that he is learning to be a better husband as I'm learning to be a better wife
16. that he pushes me to do things outside my comfort zone...even when I freak out!
17. when he talks about playing baseball or tea party with our future children
18. that he helps me around the house and takes out the trash
19. that he still plays with legos
20. that he helps me with things at school
21. that he will listen to me cry and vent
22. that he tries to fix situations when I'm upset even when they don't involve him and I sometimes panic he's going to call the people involved
23. his sense of humor
24. his eyes
25. that he drives everywhere we go...I hate driving
26. that he wants to help kids with special needs
27. when he holds my hand
28. when he sings Your Man by Josh Turner (a rare occasion)
29. that he married me!
Happy 29th Birthday, J! Love you lots!!