Monday, September 17, 2012

Not so shabby...

I'm pretty sure if I could live in any time period it would be the 1950s-1960s. I just adore the clothing during this time period. I love the fitted dress with the flared skirt. I love the buttons and the bows. I love it all! With the fashion trends we have now, you can bring almost any decade back and tie it into something more up-to-date. That's why I love Shabby Apple.

When I first found Shabby Apple a lot of their clothes reminded me of the 1950s and 1960s but with a more modern feel. They even through some other decades in there with the neck bow ties, ruffles, and color blocking. It's such a good mixture of everything!

Here are a few of my favorite Shabby Apple Dresses, jewelry, and shoes (which was hard to choose because they have so many options)

The perfect little black dress


Ohmygosh, I love this skirt!






Because who wouldn't want to cook dinner in this?


Adorable maternity clothes too!






You definitely need to check out the Dresses from Shabby Apple if you have not already done so. They are amazing!!



*I was not compensated in any way to write this post. This is my own true opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment