Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Monday!

I am so relieved that this week is finally here. I'm ready for some down time and for a break from the craziness! We have two days of school this week and then we're on break! I've been struggling with a head cold that has made be miserable but hopefully it won't last too much longer.
Monday Morning Feeling?
Things I'm looking forward to this week:

  • 2 days of school
  • Winter party with the kids
  • Pie in the face on Tuesday {I'm actually looking forward to this, more for it to be over}
  • Lunch with J and friends at an Indian restaurant {I've never had Indian food-kind of nervous}
  • Visit with a good friend and her little ones

I can't believe the year is almost over! Working on my 2012 update to post very soon!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment