Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tupperware and breakfast

I have a problem.


I hoard tupperware.



But I'm pretty good at organizing it too.
This is actually after I recycled about eight lids and only three containers.
Not too shabby
Most of what I have is in great shape and I use it daily. My lunch bag is full with tupperware. I really try to stay away from plastic bags so I don't have to constantly throw them away. With tupperware, I can reuse!

Which leads me to my weekly breakfast routine...


Every Sunday night I prepare my fabulous weekly breakfast. I eat the same thing for breakfast everyday. It's easy. It's healthy. It's filling. It stores well in tupperware.


1/4 cup Cascadian Farm granola {the best}
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. flaxseed
added to
Dannon Oikos Greek Yoguart

The green tupperware that I keep my granola in is from Ikea.

Best buy ever.

It comes in all different sizes and holds up so well.
I have another packet that has not even been opened. I'm saving it. :)
Because I hoard tupperware, ya know!

My favorite granola to eat for breakfast is Cascadian
Not only does it taste delicious but it is organic and not G*M.

Are you a fan of tupperware? Do you have a favorite brand?
How do you store your breakfast on-the-go or lunch?

4 comments:

  1. I love when I buy lunch meat that comes in those glad ware containers. It's like a freebie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Tupperware takes up a large bit of cabinet space too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a tupperware hoarder!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a ton of it too! I can't ever seem to get rid of it

    ReplyDelete