Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New: Tasty Tuesdays



I've been thinking for a while that I wanted to start blogging again about our weekly menu. I also want to blog more about how cooking has changed since becoming a mom and then again as a working mom. I want to share how we meal plan and shop on a budget. I want to share this because I'm very proud of both Josh and I.

At the beginning I was completely clueless but I knew there had to be an easier way. We went from coming home at night searching for what were were going to make and not looking at the price of our groceries to meal planning for the week (or more) and sticking to a grocery budget.

I will share with you what works for us, what doesn't work for us, and other bloggers who have inspired us.

Originally I wanted to start these posts today but Hadley had her two month shots yesterday and hasn't been feeling too great, so I decided to wait until next week. Definitely stop back to see my first post on Meal Planning!

Also, I want to put out there that there are certain things that I am terrible at when it comes to cooking and planning and I also know there are many other ways to do things. If you would like to share any of your ways and write a guest post I would love to have you! Email me at NotSoNewlywedsBlog@gmail.com

1 comment: