Wednesday, June 13, 2012

And the next thing I knew, I woke up!

I love a good YouTube video, especially those who involve pets and kids. A FB friend posted this video today and I was in tears laughing so hard. This young man, Chad, who I'm guessing is about 16 or so, just had his wisdom teeth taken out. After I watched the long car video (28 minutes) I found that there are three others that go with that one. J asked if they were legit, but I'm about 99.9% positive they are considering the first video takes place in the doctors office.

The videos are in order. If you only want to watch one, since they're long, I suggest you watch the third video. The fourth one is funny, but not as funny as the first three.

Yes, I watched all four. I call it my break from cleaning :)

Finishing up at the doctors


In the car on the way home


At home {my favorite}


At home 2

{sound muffled at first, but gets better}

My favorite line...
(while talking to his dad on the phone)
"I don't know how I'm doing...I'm just crying and watching soccer...and mom won't give me Panda...so I have to eat ice cream, which is really good..."

Seriously, at least watch the third video. You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE wisdom teeth post-op videos! Ellen has a whole series on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Will you be at the Meet n Greet Leigh Anne is hosting next month in Columbus?! Love meeting fellow Ohio bloggers :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha....crazy kid, that was hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete