Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So What?

Linking up today with one of my Columbus favs, Shannon, at Life After I Dew!


So what if...

J wants to give up cable and I just don't know if I could. That's bad. But love me some Bravo, Style, HGTV, and basically everything else. #NoWillPower

I am always looking at houses online that are for sale. Doesn't everyone?

I haven't touched my school (job) work. I only have a whole school-year of lesson plans to do for social studies and reading. No biggie.

My patience last 2.45 seconds {working on this}

If I ask J the same thing 3 times in a day...I forget or don't listen the first time!

I still haven't blogged about vacay because I really didn't take too many pictures. Oops.

I have closets to clean out but really don't want to

I'm obsessed with my new coffee cup. It is very pretty.



What are you saying So What to this Wednesday??

5 comments:

  1. I haven't touched school work either. I'm just enjoying my summe off. I usually wait until August to get too worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saying "So What" to many of the same things. My husband keeps wanting to cancel cable and I seriously don't know what I would do without CBS. All of the other channels that I am addicted to are on Hulu, but not CBS! I would be devastated without CSI, the Mentalist, Mike & Molly, and NCIS. I don't even care how pathetic that sounds. Also, if I didn't take enough pictures, I rarely write about. I like pictures better than words (most of the time) anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just called to cancel our cable today and sadly she just talked me into a smaller package. That's ok though b/c it still saves us $60/month AND I get to keep the DVR {which is all I really care about anyway}. Too bad we won't get Bravo! anymore and that will be tough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at houses that are for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so much cleaning to do but I've been putting it off hard core.

    ReplyDelete