Monday, July 16, 2012

Menu Monday

Linking up with Rachel today for Menu Monday. J and I have really been focusing on eating a lot cleaner. We've always been pretty healthy eaters {me more than him} so this hasn't been too difficult, however we have to read the ingredients a lot more if it's not homemade. All of these recipes are under 400 calories (chicken serving size at 4oz).


We were out of town Thursday night, so we didn't cook.
Click on the title to find recipe!


{I forgot to take a picture, so you get this yummy photo!}

English muffin pizza recipe



*made extra for lunch the next day*



{I put this on the gyros and it was great!}




{note: I cooked the chicken in the Crockpot}

{I was so excited I took a bit before I took a picture}


 with half wheat pita

This was found on one of my favorite blogs, 
The Glamorous Life of a Housewife!


*Note: all sauces were homemade except for the BBQ sauce. Also any wrap/pita/bread was wheat or whole grain. Both the sauce and bread choice helped cut calories too! 

2 comments:

  1. First of all, the cilantro, lime, chicken tacos make me drool. I need to make those soon.
    Second, just popped over from Our Love Nest's blog to say thank you for your comment. It's always nice to meet people in the same stage of life as we are and wanted to encourage you during this time as well! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try some of those....they look delish!

    ReplyDelete