Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

2013 was a wonderful year! 
2014 has a lot to live up to.

I'm not big on making resolutions. I don't want to say I'm going to do something then fail. I wanted 2013 to be the year of family and I want to continue that into 2014. But I also want to add more balance. Being a new mom, and a working mom at that one, requires a lot of balance.

In 2014 I want to be the best mom, wife, daughter, friend, and teacher that I can be.
I need to prioritize and use my time wisely.
I hope most days will be filled with smiles while few days may have tears.
But it's a process. And in 2014 I just want to do the best I can.



As long as I have these two...

3 comments:

  1. It's not easy at first being a working mom, and a new mom at that. I experienced that after the birth of my first baby, but after a while, you do learn to prioritize and use time wisely. You'll be an absolute pro in no time! Best wishes on reaching those wonderful goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable! :) I've found I like to keep my resolutions open ended so that way I can succeed. Like one year my resolution was to be awesome. How can I fail at that? :P

    Found you via bloggy moms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog via Dream Chasers!

    I live about an hour away from Columbus (in Mount Vernon) and I work in Lewis Center! Small world! :)

    Your family is completely adorable, by the way. Adding you to my reader!

    ReplyDelete