Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hadley's Birth Annoucement

So I'm way behind on posting a few things...like Christmas, Hadley's room tour, and this--her birth announcement!

Big thank you to TinyPrints who printed these beautiful announcements for us. I really wanted a sleeping baby picture but girlfriend had a mind of her own from the beginning. She refused to sleep during her newborn session for no more than about 10 minutes, which we took a picture as a family. This picture really sums up our girl. Always pondering and soaking up everything around her. I also love the colors in this picture and her sweet headband. We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to share her birth announcement with family and friends!


3 comments:

  1. I love it! Noelle woke up during ours, too, and everyone's favorite picture is one where she is wide awake! It captures their personality so completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm way behind, too! Just printed out Liam's!

    ReplyDelete