Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bumpdate: 20 weeks

We are half way there! My pregnancy update said to go out and celebrate the halfway mark. So that is what we plan on doing this weekend. We are both pretty excited and I still can't believe we're half way there! Eeeeek! I swear time flies during pregnancies (after week 14 that is) whether it is a friend or mine.

How big is baby? A banana!



Maternity ClothesMaternity pants and regular tops

Stretch Marks: None 

Sleep: Up a few times at night but not bad other than that. My hips have been hurting at night lately. I shouldn't be surprised because I have poor joints (3 knee surgeries in 2 years) but it's still not fun. I've been stretching before I go to bed and when I wake up. But poor J has a harder time than I do. He tries to sleep with me but we have a queen size bed with 2 adults, a dog, a cat, and a pregnancy pillow. I usually wake up and he has moved to the spare room bed. Sometimes he even waits until 4-5am! Poor guy. I feel so terrible but I'm not sure what to do! We need a king size bed. The end.

Best moment of the week? 20 week ultrasound!! {see below}

Movement: More than last time but still not a ton.

Food cravings: Nothing specific

Food aversions: Not much...

Belly button in or out? In! 

What I miss: I'm good and thankful how easy it has been so far. Definitely not taking this for granted and praying it continues.

What I'm looking forward to: I still look forward to my monthly doctor visits. But on a non-baby note, I'm so looking forward for state testing to be over in a few weeks!

Milestones: 20 week ultrasound! They said she was perfect and everything looked great. We were so thrilled! Right now she weighs about 14oz which is right on track.  Her heart looked perfect which I was worried about, no specific reasons. She did measure about 10 days ahead of schedule. The doctor said that she's not going to change my due date just yet (which is 8/29) since my early ultrasounds both said predicted that date. However she's going to pay close attention to measurements the next few months and then go from there if she continues to be ahead of schedule. We know that ultrasounds and measurements are not precise but it would be nice to be close.Overall, we are incredibly thankful she is healthy! And that she is still a she :o)


Our sweet Hadley!
 Profile

Profile

Foot

Hand and arm


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you got WAY better pics at 20 weeks than we did! James Weston was spine up so we couldn't see squat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I can't believe you're 20 weeks already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting that you're already halfway! It's amazing how quickly they grow and how much bigger she already looks on the ultrasound. It's getting me so excited to see our little one in 3 weeks & find out the gender. P.S. We need a picture update of the mama-to-be :)

    ReplyDelete