Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bumpdate: 22 week

22 weeks (yesterday) already?! Crazy!!

How big is baby? The size of a papaya



She's almost as long as a ruler!!



Maternity ClothesMaternity pants and regular tops. Dresses and leggings have been a blessing lately. I have 3 shorter dresses and 2 long dresses. I wear a dress once a week and just rotate. My poor coworkers see me in the same clothes  a lot but oh well! I don't have anyone to impress and I'm still feeling good in what I wear.
Stretch Marks: None

Sleep: Very sleepy. Hips still hurt unless I get the pillow just right.

Best moment of the week? Not baby related...finishing TWO of THREE state tests. WAHOO!!

Movement: I feel it daily! It's weird but pretty cool.

Food cravings: Nothing specific...still loving spicy!

Food aversions: Grilled chicken if I make it. I don't know why but it looks gross. If I get it from a restaurant it doesn't bother me.

Belly button in or out? In! 

What I miss: Not being in pain when I wake up. But I really can't complain because I've been so lucky.

What I'm looking forward to: Going to the Dr. May 1st just to check up

Milestones: No big milestones this week. Although I have a funny story...
When I first told my students I was pregnant one of my students asked if I had to stay in the hospital for 9 months. He was serious. He has 4 brothers/sisters. Well last week told me that my "belly was getting fat". I told him that the baby is growing. Another girl yelled at him and said that he shouldn't say things like that because I was pregnant. His response..."Oh, I thought you already had the baby". WHEN would  I have done that?! Oh he has a lot to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment