Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Busy Busy: Brain Dump

We have been so busy around here. I was actually looking forward for things to slow down at the end of the school year but I was totally wrong. I guess it makes the days and week feel faster and that's okay.


  • We have 8 days of school left. EIGHT. Where did this year go? Holy cow! This is my second year with this group of kiddos (I looped up) and I feel like I've had them forever. I'm going to be so sad to see them go (for real) but it does feel like the year that never has ended.
  • I will suddenly become very panicked knowing that when I go back to school in the fall I will have days or weeks until Hadley's arrival. CRAZY!!!
  • Our house is up for sale. This is stressful in itself. It's hard not being able to move furniture and left heavy objects. I really try not to.
  • It's weird not knowing where we will be in a month. Will be still be in this home? Will we find a new home? I hate not knowing. But I've been praying a lot that whatever happens will be what is supposed to happen for us. If we don't sell then we need to stay where we are and it's for a reason. If we do sell, then I hope we find a great home for our new addition.
  • J will be 30 in eight days. I'm pretty excited for his birthday celebration this weekend (pictures to come).
  • Wednesday is field day. It's supposed to rain. Thursday is 5th grade picnic. It's supposed to rain. This means I have to find something entertaining for my class to do :( #movieday
  • One of my good friends (shout out to Abby) is due with her baby very soon. My other good friend is having her shower in just a few weeks. It's baby central around here!

    Now just to make it through the next 8 days and home free! Summer vacay here I come!

1 comment:

  1. 8 days?!? I'm so jealous! We have 23! We have a walk-a-thon planned tomorrow on a nice, muggy 80* day. The joys of the end of the year! I'm in the same boat with the baby, too! My little is due four weeks after school starts which I anticipate to be completely crazy!

    ReplyDelete