- We have 8 days of school left. EIGHT. Where did this year go? Holy cow! This is my second year with this group of kiddos (I looped up) and I feel like I've had them forever. I'm going to be so sad to see them go (for real) but it does feel like the year that never has ended.
- I will suddenly become very panicked knowing that when I go back to school in the fall I will have days or weeks until Hadley's arrival. CRAZY!!!
- Our house is up for sale. This is stressful in itself. It's hard not being able to move furniture and left heavy objects. I really try not to.
- It's weird not knowing where we will be in a month. Will be still be in this home? Will we find a new home? I hate not knowing. But I've been praying a lot that whatever happens will be what is supposed to happen for us. If we don't sell then we need to stay where we are and it's for a reason. If we do sell, then I hope we find a great home for our new addition.
- J will be 30 in eight days. I'm pretty excited for his birthday celebration this weekend (pictures to come).
- Wednesday is field day. It's supposed to rain. Thursday is 5th grade picnic. It's supposed to rain. This means I have to find something entertaining for my class to do :( #movieday
- One of my good friends (shout out to Abby) is due with her baby very soon. My other good friend is having her shower in just a few weeks. It's baby central around here!
Now just to make it through the next 8 days and home free! Summer vacay here I come!
1 day ago