Wednesday, October 23, 2013

So what?!


This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...

  • It's snowing in October. Just kidding. {not about the snow--it's for real--just the so what part}

Life After I Dew
  • I'm still obsessed with Duck Dynasty and Downton Abbey. Sad DD's season finale is tonight. But ready for DA to start back in January!

  • I already have my parents and inlaws Christmas gifts done. Now just need to think of what to get all of the siblings. They're the most difficult.

  • Christmas pictures are in a few weeks and I have no idea what we are wearing. J is the hardest to get into clothes that are not polo shirts.

  • I made a brownie/cookie mix last night. I needed chocolate and it got me at a weak moment.

  • We turned the heat on last night. It snowed people!!

  • We are done with cell phone contracts. We are now using Ting service. SO much cheaper and just as great (so far). I love that they only charge you for what you use


What are you saying so what to??

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SWW!

    its hard to believe at the beginning of the month we had beautiful weather and now SNOW!! {i'm a fellow Buckeye!!}

    -sami @ yoursmineandours2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're obsessed with downtown at our house too. Aaaaaa! So good. And you rock for already getting a start on your christmas shopping!! Well done!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete