Monday, December 23, 2013

#jollyvoxbox review

I recently received the Jolly VoxBox from Influenster. I was so excited to receive this book and check out all the goodies inside!

I've always been a fan of Ducktape and I'm just amazed at the different types they have right now. I use the regular sized pink zebra in my classroom. I was super excited to find a "Duckling" mini roll in my box today. How fun! I can wait to use the mini around my home and in the classroom. It's perfect to hang up student work in the hallways with its high performance strength and adhesion characteristics. 
Follow them on twitter @theduckbrand


You can never have too many eye shadows and with NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow, you can buy even more at the amazing price of $2.99! This lightweight eye shadow is perfect for the day or evening look. It's easy to use and looks very professional. 
Follow them on twitter @nycnewyorkcolor

I'll be honest, I don't think I've ever purchased a Rimmel product. It's not that I don't like them but they've never really caught my eye. I love this new Show Off Lip Lacquer. It's perfect to wear just as a gloss or over a colored lipstick. It's smooth, shiny, and available in 14 different shades.
Follow Rimmel London @rimmellondonus


I was so excited to see this Skinny Cow Candy in my Jolly Vox Box! It melts-in-your-mouth and is scrumptious! J even loved them and couldn't believe they are only 130 calories per snack! They are perfect if you have a chocolate craving and the peanut butter creme on the inside is just delightful!
You can find Skinny Cow on twitter @theskinnycow


Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissue Car Pack 12 ct
We always have purchased Puffs tissues because they are the best! They are strong, ultra soft, and help avoid a chapped nose. We always keep a box in our family room and in Hadley's room for her winter runny nose. I also have stacks of them in my classroom. They're perfect for all ages!
Puffs is on twitter too @puffs



These are my own thoughts and opinions about each product. 
I have received these products complimentary for test purposes from Influenster.

1 comment:

  1. I got this same box and I am so excited with all the products.

    ReplyDelete