Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What's been cookin'?

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite recipes that have I've been brewing up in the kitchen. 

Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
This soup is so easy and delicious! I'm so glad we had left overs, and I can't wait to make it again!


I'ts not the healthiest breakfast, but it sure is tasty: Make-Ahead Muffin Melts from The Pioneer Woman, found @Edamam.
{link}
Ree is a genius once again! These breakfast muffin melts are a great way to get all of your yummy breakfast food in one bite!


Italian Gnocchi Soup by www.whatscookingwithruthie.com
{link}
This gnocchi and sausage soup was pretty good. Not my favorite but a good and different from our normal.


{link}
Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chilli is a new favorite in our house! I made it two weeks ago and making it again this week. So yummy and you can put it in tacos, on a salad, or eat it plain!


Drop Biscuits and Sausage Gravy. Comfort food classic.
{link}
I made PW biscuts and gravy a few weeks ago for breakfast. I normally am not a fan because it's so heavy but ohmygosh this recipe is delicious! I cannot wait to make it again!


{link}
I wanted to try a new kind of chili. I don't have a recipe that we love so I usually try different ones each time. This time I tried the 2 Alarm Chili Kit. It was so easy to use and makes a lot of chili. You literally just pour the ingredients into the chili, simmer, and done! The chili turned out really yummy too! I told my mom she needed to go out and get this pronto (she hasn't mastered cooking chili either).




1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to try the chicken fajita soup. How are you guys doing with your transition back to school?

    ReplyDelete