Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Priceless!

Choosing the right books and searching for them in the school and public library 
4 hours

Making reading groups and book preview packets 
 2 hours

Searching for novel studies for the reading groups using Teachers Pay Teachers 
 1 hour

Purchasing novel studies from Teachers Pay Teachers 
 $12.00

Not stressing and spending extra time at home 
 PRICELESS!


I'm so thankful for TPT. I feel like I cannot say that enough. The units and lessons that are out there are amazing and so worth the money over the stress!

Whether your a teacher or a mom, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I have been using TPT since the end of last school year and love it! It has been such a timesaver and I have found great resources that I never would have thought have before!

    ReplyDelete