Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Since going back to work last Wednesday, I've been crazy busy and exhausted. I'm totally ready for spring break which may be 10 weeks away not that I'm counting.

I've also been in a blogging rut. I know I need to blog about Christmas and I have a list of a few other things but I just can't sit down and do it. This blog is for J and I. So if I'm able to keep up with what is going on in our {boring} lives then that is just a positive for us. If not, that's okay too. As much of a rut I'm stuck in I'll be sad December 2013 when I recap and realize how lame of a blogger I was this year.

Hopefully that will change!

So, why not start off the year right when a little What I'm Loving Wednesday because after all, it's the best!



I'm loving our Roku box. 
We are letting our cable go soon and the Roku box will be our go to. Thankfully we still will get NBC, CBS, and ABC so I will survive.
Purple Roku LT


I'm loving that Valentines Day is right around the corner.
While it's not my favorite holiday it's still fun to celebrate with my love!
Check out these yummy cookies
Valentine Sugar Cookies


Jalapenos
Yes, I know. Odd.
I've been obsessed lately! How good does this jalapeno hummus look?
Delish!!


Parenthood
I cry every time I watch it.  It's amazing.
And let me just say that I love Sarah and Hank together.
Parenthood


Drumsticks
I'm loving the treat I picked up for J and I at the store. It's going to be our anniversary dessert (we rarely keep ice cream in the house).
Drumsticks Icecream! Yummm


What are you loving this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. You will have to let me know how the Roku box goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have apple tv and just made the switch. I'll blog about it aoon

    ReplyDelete