Friday, June 21, 2013

Bows & a book

I've been obsessed with buying bows, among other things, for Miss H lately. I love all hair accessories but bows are my favorite. I was told by some online friends that Polkadot Posies is the best place to purchase bows. There are so many great sites out there but I really liked what Polkadot Posies had to offer.

I made my first order of four bows and one headband. I wasn't sure what to order yet and I didn't want to go overboard! No worries, we will have them in every color and every size sooner or later! I thought that I would go with light pink, hot pink, white (goes with almost everything), and red (Ohio State). They're adorable!! I can't wait to order some of the bigger sizes as she grows.



 I had planned on purchasing more headbands from PP, but I found these headbands at Dollar General. They were 3 headbands for $1. Such a steal!! I may order more but these will definitely get us by and hopefully work for H. With the white one I ordered online I'm pretty sure I have every color covered!



Of course I couldn't have J come home and see a bunch of bows and headbands so I found a fun book at Dollar General that I knew he would love. So H can wear her bows and read all about space!


I think it's safe to say we will have a well-rounded child!




*I was not compensated to write this post. I really enjoy Polkadot Posie's bows and think they have a high quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment