I'm loving So What Wednesday lately...probably because of my pregnancy brain and my summer off of work. So here is what I'm saying So What to this week...
So what if...
- I did my grocery shopping at Walmart this week. Did I mention I despise Walmart? The sad thing is that I think I actually saved money (after buying two new skillets that we desperately needed). #hatetoadmitit
- I took my car into the dealership yesterday with printouts in my hand about my seat fabric being recalled (water stains it--no joke) and my gas tank being recalled due to explosion. They told me over the phone when I made the appointment that they couldn't do anything about it. So
IJ did my homework and I proved them wrong!
- I read Reality Steve again. Oops! I just had to. I had a good idea as to who wins the Bachelorette and had to check if I was correct--no worries, I was.
- I love Tiny Prints.
- I sleep on the couch just about every night. Some nights I try to make it in the bed but after a while I need to sit up and it's about impossible in the bed unless I have 923804928 pillows and kick J out. It's just easier to go to the couch.
- I buy my
furchilddog Frosty Paws (aka pupcream). He loves it and is his special Sunday night treat :)
- I don't mind a fly or two getting in the house during the day. It keeps Wembley busy!