Monday, June 10, 2013

Menu Monday

Menu Monday is lacking a little this week. Mainly because I forgot to take pictures! Oops...



Turkey Brats & Sweet Potato Fries

We are big turkey fans around here and rarely eat red meat. With that, we have really enjoyed turkey brats this summer. I especially liked the added spicy mustard and cheese (usually I eat sour kraut instead of cheese but I didn't have any).

                                                Super easy dinner and doesn't need a recipe!


Salsa Chicken Tacos

No picture.

Super easy recipe! I first found this idea on Erin's blog a few years back. There are a lot of different ways to make salsa chicken however on this night I forgot to put it in the crockpot. Not a total fail but not as juicy. Basically you need chicken (frozen works great) and a jar of salsa. For this night I didn't add taco seasoning or cream cheese.

1 jar of salsa
3 chicken breasts (to have leftovers)
bake on 350* for about 40 minutes or so



No picture again from me but here is the picture from the recipe website
Pretty easy and yummy recipe!

Better-Than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice from Rachel Schultz


Did you see my pickle coleslaw from last week? If not, you have to check it out here!

1 comment: