Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 16

To say this week is busy is an understatement so this week's bumpdate is short and sweet. But because this blog is to document our life, it's a must!

I should not take these pictures in the morning.
I look exhausted!


How big is baby? The size of an avocado.

Maternity Clothes: I caved in and bought a pair of maternity jeans. They're more comfortable than my regular jeans but too big in the waste. Couldn't quite find that happy medium right now but I'm sure they'll soon fit.

Stretch Marks: None 

Sleep: Okay...I had to sleep at my parents a few nights this week since they were on vacation. It was not fun. I was so uncomfortable and was thrilled to be back in my bed!

Best moment of the week? Talking to J about everything coming up.

Movement: Nothing yet! 

Food cravings: Nothing really specific this week.

Food aversions: Nothing again. I've been pretty good.

Belly button in or out? In! I hope it stays this way. It freaks me out when they pop...which means it probably will.

What I miss: Breathing through my nose...still...

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender soon, wedding this weekend, SPRING BREAK {even though I thought it was next week...it's not...2 weeks}

Milestones: Scheduling our 20 week appointment. YAY!