Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dancin'...yeah!

{I was singing that song in my head...were you?}

I've watched quite a few seasons of Dancing With the Stars. I didn't get into all of the seasons but if there are people I liked on the show then I will usually watch it.

My favorite season has definitely been the all-star season. I just loved Shawn Johnson and Sabrina Bryan. I also really liked Bristol Palin, no matter what others think. That season will be hard to beat!

I'm pretty excited about this season too. Here are some of my favorites!

Aly Raisman with pro Mark Ballas

This doesn't really surprise me but I'm excited to see her there! And with Mark Ballas?? Top three for sure!


Dorothy Hamill with pro Tristan MacManus

Always a fan of Olympic athletes and Dorthy Hamill is a legend! 


Kellie Pickler with pro Derek Hough

Girlfriend cracks me up. I'm glad to see how well she is doing because I she had a rough childhood. Not a fan of the hair though...


Lisa Vanderpump of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" with pro Gleb Savchenko

First I love Lisa. She is a riot on RHOBH. I love how she says what she thinks. Also, who is this Gleb guy? I don't mind watching him either.



Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd

And if you didn't get enough of him already...Sean from the Bachelor


Super excited to see who makes it to the top!


Who are your favorites for this season?
Thoughts on the top two or winner?


No comments:

Post a Comment