Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So What Wednesday



So What Wednesday
So what if...
  • School starts next week therefore the blog will be slacking this week and next week. Sorry!
  • No baby yet, but we are slowly getting there (check out the update tomorrow).
  • I made spaghetti squash last night and it did not go well. At least it was free and organic! {Thank you mom and dad's "farm"}
  • I'm planning on working up until my due date. Yes, you heard that right. Did you gasp in horror? Because I feel like people all around me think I'm completely crazy.
  • It has been extremely hard getting back into the "School Mode". I'm thinking this is because I know I'll be there for a week or two then home with my sweet girl!
  • I'm freaking out a bit about Miss H. Our life is going to change...forever. And while I'm so thankful and so thrilled a part of me is terrified.
  • Oliver came to school with me yesterday. He actually did really well and stayed in the classroom. His favorite thing to do is to run through the halls (on the weekends).
  • I slacked on teacher week. I definitely wasn't as prepared as I thought I was. I'll slowly update...maybe.
  • I was really sad The Bachelorette wasn't on Monday night. I was kind of boring at times but the ending was great--definitely my favorite final rose ceremony--ever!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I think it would be hard for me to get back into the swing of things if I was close to having a baby, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to school on my due date! We had a code blue and I had to hike up a hill with my class to get to the gym (because we couldn't go through the front door because of the fire truck). I went into labor that night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. School-mode is never easy. But, once my boys are in school I love the me time lol.

    ReplyDelete