Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bumpdate: 9 & 10 weeks

Total Weigh Gain: According to the doctor's scale I'm up 2lbs. But I also had my Uggs on. My home scale says +0.5. I like that better.

How big is baby? 9 weeks: The size of a cherry! 10 weeks: A kumquat

Maternity Clothes: Nope, just regular clothes.

Stretch Marks: None yet

Sleep: So, so. I wake up 5-6 times per night. I just can't get comfortable! I'm worried about how I'll feel at we 30+. I also sleep on my stomach almost every night. I have heard it's okay right now.

Best moment of the week? Going to the doctor on 1/22/13. We got to see the heartbeat again and even see our little lovey wiggle around!

Movement: We saw some movement but I won't be able to feel it for quite a while.

Food cravings: 9 weeks: Anything spicy, especially jalapenos! I could eat a veggie sub daily.
                         10 weeks: Still the same but add tater tots with ketchup (?)

Food aversions: This is something I never thought I'd say and kind of goes against my love for jalapenos but I want nothing to do with Mexican food! Before I could have eaten it 365 days but lately, yuck! Also sweets don't appeal to me either, which is a good thing!

Labor signs: None, thank goodness!

Belly button in or out? In! I hope it stays this way. It freaks me out when they pop...which means it probably will.

What I miss: Nothing really...just not feeling sick all the time. That would be nice. Only three weeks until I'm out of the first trimester!

What I'm looking forward to: Our next appointment in February, even though we won't get to see our little lovey, just listen to his/her heartbeat. I'm also excited to tell (the rest of) my coworkers and students on Valentines Day!

Milestones: Just feeling that it's more real every day. I can't wait to share all of the news with you all {which I did if you're reading this}. I was also relieved to hear from my doctor that after today's appoint there is only a 5% chance of something happening. Still praying every day!

2 comments:

  1. I had sweets aversion big time with Jamie but it came back with a vengeance towards the end! Maybe this a sign you're having a boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing and hearing the heart beat is the best! I hated sweets the first 12 weeks or so, but now I am loving them again! I am having a boy and all my cravings have been spicy and total guy food

    ReplyDelete