Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 6

How far along: 6 weeks {+ a few days}


How big is baby: Baby G is the size of a pea. Teeny tiny!

Weight gain/loss: 0 pounds so far. I had lost a few lbs at first, but went back up to regular weight.

Maternity Clothes: Nope. Not for a while...I hope!

Stretch marks: See above!

Sleep: Over Christmas break I had insomnia, where I would wake up around 3am for a good hour/hour and a half. It was not cool. At the end of break I started sleeping through the night (minus a few bathroom trips). Now I wake up between 4-5am feeling super nauseated. I usually can go back to sleep just to ignore it.
Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Salads mainly or chick-fil-a with hot sauce

Gender: We will hopefully know at the end of March or beginning of April!

Movement:  None yet!

The belly: Nothing except some bloating.

Worries: Just making sure baby is okay. I had terrible cramps over break, which really scared me but everything turned out to be okay. Then the Dr. called to tell me my hcg levels were not doubling, so we had to go in for an ultrasound. Thankfully everything was okay and we even got to see the heartbeat for the first time!


What I Miss: Nothing!

Symptoms: Nauseated in the mornings. I haven't been sick but I thought I was going to several times. I also am exhausted at the end of the day. Piano lessons are rough after school.

What I'm looking forward to: The next 8 months!

Best moment of the week: Seeing baby G's heartbeat (162) and J telling me that he will never forget the image of the blinking heartbeat until the day he dies. How sweet is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment