Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So what!

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  • I have zero Valentines decorations up. I'll there this weekend {hopefully}

  • I forgot to link up for Menu Monday even when I cooked some great recipes last week. I'll just add them to next Monday's blog post.

  • I've been to Michaels twice in the past few months to buy "craft" things...and I have yet to make a "craft".

  • I want to move! I actually wouldn't mind staying in the same neighborhood. Our house is small and the piano is beside the kitchen table. I feel very overwhelmed with my piano students and germs going through my house. And one kiddo might have broke a clock while using the bathroom upstairs (no downstairs bathroom).

  • I forgot my social studies text book yesterday at school therefore I could not get the slideshow done for today. Major fail. Guess I'll be going in early!

  • I'm looking forward to next weekend! We have a 4 day weekend, party at my parent's house, and my sister will be in town.

  • If J and I have had plans to go to dinner for the last four weekends. Between both of us being sick, tired, or crazy weather, it has yet to happen. Maybe this Saturday will be the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment