Friday, July 5, 2013

Five on Friday





Today I decided to participate in Five on Friday! What a fun way to wrap up the week :)

{one}
How is it Friday already? This week flew by and with the holiday being on a Thursday it totally messed up my schedule--even though I'm on summer break and don't really have one per-say.


{two}
July 4th was filled with family and friends. And guess how many pictures I took? One. Total fail. I think I was just so busy talking to people and enjoying our time that I didn't even think about it until everything was said and done. It also rained a lot so that didn't make things as fun to capture.


fireworks

{three}
J took today off and it's been so nice to just relax and spend time together. We went to the library and even stopped at a yummy food truck for lunch! He's doing some extra work for the next four weeks and will be away from home a lot more. I'm sad that I have to spend even more time alone but it will be great to get some extras for Hadley and the house. 


This was my meal. We said we were going to split the fries. I half a whole meal left over...with fries...and so does J!


{four}
 Our baby showers are a week from tomorrow and Sunday. Eeeek!


Check out my tinyprints blog post here!

{five}
I haven't been to the movie theatre in forever and cannot wait to see Monster's University!


1 comment: